As part of our work on the Data Marketplace in 2023, we’ll be starting new user research under four main strands within CDDO and we're looking for research participants.
The four strands are:
- Discover: find data to meet the aims of a project or service
- Share: make agreeing and managing data shares easier, faster, and compliant
- Deliver: support to create interoperable and reusable data services
- Guide: access support, guidance, standards, and documentation for using and sharing data
We're interested in hearing from:
- people in non-technical and technical roles
- people who have had to access, use, or supply data in their roles
- both civil servants and contractors in government
If you’re interested in taking part in interviews, focus groups, usability testing, or other types of research, please leave your details below. If you know of any other colleagues who may be interested in taking part in this research, please forward this to them. Thank you - we really appreciate your time.
If you'd like to find out more about how we're using user research data to shape the Data Marketplace, you can read our most recent blog post
We take your privacy seriously:
- only the research team will have direct access to the details you provide
- this privacy notice explains how we handle the data collected from you and how we use it